This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
March 31, 2019 at 12:08 pm #3501929

alexiaK-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am using a theme from template monster and i need to translate the header contact block see here hidden link and the footer contact block see here hidden link As you can see in the screenshots my theme lets me customize the text from the theme customizer. I have changed the address /phone i need in greek from the customizer but i need to translate it also in english.

I am going to wpml and try to search for these (address/phone, cookies) here hidden link and here hidden link concerning the customization of theme and add-ons as well as here in string translation hidden link and i cannot find it.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? the link of my site is frenodynamiki.gr but it is not live

March 31, 2019 at 1:21 pm #3502033

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. For Translating Customizer/Theme options please try to follow this doc:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

If still issue persists, please try to re-save the translation:

1. Go to WPML >> String Translation >> Search and Open your translated text >> delete the translation >> Save.

2. Then again go to: String Translation >> Re-add your translated text >> and re-save. Make sure that "Translation is complete" checkbox is selected.

3. Please delete all sort of caches on your site / server cache if any / plugin cache / CDN cache (if any), clear browser cache and then see if it resolves the issue afterwards. You can also disable cache plugin temporary while you update this string.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Translate header of my site’ is closed to new replies.