This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by aminP 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: José Arcos.

Author Posts
December 7, 2017 at 9:35 am #1451593

jahmaJ

Hi dear community,

I need help to translate MailChimp for WordPress forms because my website is in english and french.
I tried with MailChimp for WP Multilingual, but I dont find how to translate.
Please can you help me ?

December 7, 2017 at 4:26 pm #1452142

José Arcos

Hello, thank you for contact us. I will try to do my best to help you.

Assuming that you have MailChimp for WP Multilingual plugin activated, follow these steps:
1. Go to WPML -> Translation Management and send your form to translation.
2. Translate your form.
3. Go to MailChimp for WP -> Form and switch languages from the top bar to translate.

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Have a good day.

December 8, 2017 at 1:18 am #1452485

jahmaJ

Hola José,

Thank you very much for your answer, it seems to be clear but I'm sorry I need further details, I dont know where to translate in step 2. It seems that I have to wait that someone translate it for me but I dont know if I'm wrong, look at the attached pic please. Maybe you will understand.

December 11, 2017 at 11:31 am #1454077

José Arcos

Hello again, we have prepared a documentation with the process better explained. Please, check this link and read the steps described here:

hidden link

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Have a good day.

August 11, 2019 at 1:25 pm #4377001

aminP

Hello,

I have the same problem. Would you please unhide the link in the last comment so I can use the explanation?

Thanks in advance