This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
September 19, 2018 at 3:57 pm #2749394

felixF-5

but I noticed in the videos that nobody translates the whole page. Is it possible that your tool, the whole page can not translate?

and please take out the mandatory field function at the debug information field.

at is always an error message come (in wordpress) when I clicked on support.

September 20, 2018 at 6:01 pm #2752953

Ricardo Alday

Hi Felix,

Thanks for contacting support. You can translate all aspects of a WordPress site using WPML. That includes content, menus and even media. For more information visit our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/

If you have trouble translating specific elements please open a support ticket and provide as much information as possible including a link to your site where you can show us which strings you want to translate.

The debug information we request is not mandatory but it helps us know what kind of setup you have on your site to speed up the support process.

Best regards,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Translate my site’ is closed to new replies.