This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 7:39 am #4001189

Ole Hübbe

Tell us what you are trying to do?
A quick question: Is it possible for our customer (DIRAK GmbH) to order 50% translation of a website (because the other 50% is already translated) ?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

June 12, 2019 at 8:32 am #4001903

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Ole,

Can you give me a few more details about what do you mean by "ordering 50% translation", please? I mean, you can always go to Dashboard → WPML → Translation Management and select only the elements (pages, posts) that are not translated yet and add them to the basket. Is this what are you asking for?

Thanks,
Radu

June 12, 2019 at 8:41 am #4001997

Ole Hübbe

Hi Radu,

Some texts of a single page is already translated and don't have to be translated again.
So customer want's only us to translate texts of this single page that's NOT translated.

Is that possible?

Thanks,
Ole

June 12, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4004991

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Ole,

Thank you for the details. I understand now what you'd like to do. However, I'm afraid that you cannot send for translation only parts of some pages. I tried to think of a workaround that might help you with this kind of change but I'm afraid that there's nothing you can do in order to translate only some parts of the pages.

Regards,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Translate only parts of a website’ is closed to new replies.