This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
July 10, 2019 at 4:01 pm #4182463

toniS-9

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:Well, I added in the English audio file via the WP edit page - but it should be able to be added into the WPML translate page - right?

Instead, I got: Before going to the edit page, I got the same Hebrew audio file or just could delete the file.

July 11, 2019 at 1:20 am #4184965

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. In this case, I recommend you to edit your translation using the WordPress default page/post editor instead of using WPML Translation Editor, doing that, you can easily edit your translation and replace your audio file in the page/post content or custom fields. You can read the full details of this approach at: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/. Please, let me know if you need any additional assistance and clarifications, have a nice day.