This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
March 26, 2019 at 5:33 pm #3465221

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thanks for clarifying. I follow your steps and I think I understand now what you are referring to. You mean that the filter by attributes are missing from the sidebar on the WooCommerce pages such as this one: hidden link

I think this is related to an issue that has been previously reported with categories. In that case, when the categories were translated, the widgets did not display. I took a look and can see that the attributes are translated. To test this, please go to Products -> Attributes and delete the English attributes that were created. Once the English ones are deleted, please let me know if the widget displays on the sidebar in both languages.

March 27, 2019 at 2:06 am #3467261

Most Association

Hi, I Just don't know how to delete the attributes, because they weree synced and now if i delete the english attributes, also the macedonian attributes got deleted. Could you please tell me how to delete only the english attributes?

March 27, 2019 at 12:30 pm #3470959

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

I just tested this and when I deleted the attribute in English, it did not delete the Macedonian attribute. Here's what I did:

1. Go to Products -> Attributes
2. Click on an attribute (for testing, I used Tip)
3. Click on English or use the admin language switcher to display the English attributes.
4. Delete All Mountain. Now I see 80 English attributes and 81 Macedonian attributes
5. Switch back to Madenian and confirm that All Mountain still exists in default language.

You can select multiple attributes and delete them using the bulk edit drop down at the bottom of the attributes list.