Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
March 16, 2020 at 1:22 pm #5693589

davidN-51

Hello. We use the DHL plugin (by DHL) for our shipping labels. There is a feature to add the tracking label link with some text to "completed emails". We have translated the string into the different languages via the "Translate texts in admin screens".

However the string only appears in English in the emails, when orders are made in different languages. Do you have any idea? Screenshot attached.

March 17, 2020 at 2:37 am #5697439

Bruno

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. This will depend on how these strings are being called. Also, are you using any cache plugins? If so, have you tried to clear the cache to see if the strings will be displayed correctly?

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

March 20, 2020 at 4:19 pm #5729347

davidN-51

Hi there,

No there is no caching on the website. I will send you debug information as soon as I have tested it a couple more times - been rather busy this end!

March 23, 2020 at 6:18 pm #5744497

Bruno

Hi,

Sure. Please, let me know when you are ready.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translate string in DHL plugin’ is closed to new replies.