This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alexC-46 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 10:02 pm #4103039

alexC-46

Tell us what you are trying to do? Change the url of a button when change the language

Is there any documentation that you are following? WPML Forum https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-need-to-translate-specific-shortcode-attributes/

Is there a similar example that we can see?
I try to put this code in XML Configuration:
<shortcode>
<tag>vc_button</tag>
<attributes>
<attribute>title</attribute>
<attribute encoding="vc_link" type="link">link</attribute>
</attributes>
</shortcode>

What is the link to your site? hidden link

June 28, 2019 at 12:10 am #4103253

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Have you tried saving the content in the original language again to see if the link will be displayed for translation?

Following the above steps, does the problem still persist? If so, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

July 4, 2019 at 1:34 am #4139431

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Sorry for the delay. I'm still looking at your website. I'll contact you soon.

Thank you.

July 4, 2019 at 8:47 am #4141393

alexC-46

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!