Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
July 9, 2020 at 10:33 am #6556311

albaC

Hi,

I can't find the fields from the checkout in string translations and I've already try to find it in admin screens.

Please help.

Thanks,

Arnau

July 11, 2020 at 10:18 am #6573741

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

There are a few ways to register or identify the correct key, the most appropriate and user friendly way is to use the Multilingual Tools plugin which can be downloaded from the Github Repo hidden link then follow the below steps.

1) Install and activate Multilingual Tools plugin to your site
2) From your site Dashboard goto Multilingual Tools > configuration Generator,
3) Scroll down to Admin Texts section, Use the select dropdown to see all the available admin text keys , Select the appropriate option key related to WooCommerce Checkout manager this will show the option key with it value on the Admin texts area
4) Select the Admin text, Choose Save to File and Hit generate
5) Use the generated Admin text in WPML > Settings > Custom XML configurations

If that still does-not help, Please share temporary access to the site, i have enabled private reply to securely share the details

The topic ‘[Closed] Translate WooCommerce Checkout Manager fields’ is closed to new replies.