Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I want the invoices and packing slips to be translated in the language the order is placed in.

Solution: This is not working with the "Invoices and Packing Slips" free version. In another support ticket, the author told it's working with the professional version of this plugin. Please see the plugin description for further details.

Best Marcel Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips-3-strings-not-available/page/2/

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maxL-15 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 28, 2019 at 8:18 am

maxL-15

Hi, I want the invoices and packing slips to be translated in the language the order is placed in (via one of the domains).

Unfortunately, I feel like I am not able to do this. Is it possible to translate the invoices and packing slips somewhere??

August 28, 2019 at 9:01 am
August 28, 2019 at 3:50 pm #4475729

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Max,

I'm currently testing the plugin on a Sandbox and need to run some further tests. I hope to have a solution by tomorrow.

I will update you ASAP as I found something.

Best Marcel

August 28, 2019 at 4:08 pm #4475835

maxL-15

Hi marcel, I really hope so! Let me know!

August 30, 2019 at 7:36 am #4485107

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Max,

Sorry, the delay. I was able to reproduce the issue and can confirm that the PDF and package slip get printed in German with the free version.

Sandbox: hidden link

PDF: hidden link

Package Slip: hidden link

Order was placed in German

wpml_language = de

More information you will find here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips-3-strings-not-available/page/2/

Best Marcel

August 30, 2019 at 8:26 am #4485269

maxL-15

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your effort. I don't understand if it is possible now to translate the packing slips (and invoices?) with the free (or paid) version. I still see them in Dutch in your sandbox.

August 30, 2019 at 8:30 am #4485285

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Max,

I can confirm that it's not working with the Free version. As in another support ticket, the author told it's working with Premium I would recommend you to ask the author before you purchase the full version.

Best Marcel

August 30, 2019 at 8:35 am #4485291

maxL-15

So what do I need to do when I buy the premium version?

August 30, 2019 at 8:39 am #4485301

maxL-15

Which one do I need?

August 30, 2019 at 8:48 am #4485367

Marcel
Supporter

The professional one (left) -> Please see the plugin description: "Use the plugin in multilingual WPML and Polylang setups".

The others contains only PDF templates.

Best Marcel

September 3, 2019 at 3:02 pm #4505655

maxL-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!