This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
July 22, 2019 at 4:36 am #4253825

Henry Chandra

I am trying to: do 100% translations but instead got a loading icon upon clicking "Save&Close" button. Tried reducing it to less than 100% and upon clicking it DOES LOOK LIKE IT SAVE because it navigates to lists of post. HOWEVER, it did not even published and i believed it wasn't even saved.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: this 100% post can be saved without reducing it to less than 100%. Only some posts act like this. Some posts works well for 100% translations

Instead, I got: a never ending loops after clicking "Save&Close" button

PLEASE NOTE : that my WP_MEMORY_LIMIT is enough that i have set them to 512M. We need to consult with our php hosting server why it keeps rendering 40M on our wordpress. It should not be an issue regarding WP_MEMORY_LIMIT. (i provide you the section of our wp_config file for that setup.)

July 22, 2019 at 9:28 am #4255473

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

All you have to do is just fix your WP Memory limit: hidden link
Your hosting allows you to use up to 1024mb but your WordPress site uses only 40Mb.

It should be something related to your hosting configs or setting.
Please consult this with your WordPress developer and with your hosting support.

After you fixing this please check the issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

July 22, 2019 at 10:57 am #4256343

Henry Chandra

Hi Riffaz,

I think you misundertood. Please re-check again my messages. I have clearly saying that is should not be the WP Memory Limit . I have already showed you that its already upgraded to 512M. Our php info server is showing 512M. Only wordpress is showing 40M.

Please check other areas

July 22, 2019 at 11:49 am #4256815

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Ok, thank you for the clarification.

Disable WPML temporarily.
Follow the instructions : hidden link
Check the WP Memory limit.

You will see WP Memory limit 40MB
So you can understand that WPML has nothing to do with WP memory or any server related issues.
In that case, you have to contact it's respective supports.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

July 24, 2019 at 1:45 am #4269375

Henry Chandra

My issue is not resolved. Thank you!