This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Henry Chandra 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 10:43 am #4265145

Henry Chandra

I am trying to: edit translations and published but its not published after clicking save

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: it saved and published

Instead, I got: the loading button if its 100% translated and navigate to posts lists if less than 100% translated.

Note that our WP_MEMORY_LIMIT is more than 40M and all support team keeps saying thats the issue. Here i provide you the phpinfo for our server and lines of code that shows we upgraded our limit in wp_config files.

If you need our whole php info kindly open private message so i can send you the file.

July 23, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4267975

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Henry,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. As you have already an open case regarding the same issue with my collegaue Riffaz I'm closing this ticket.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translated-100-does-not-publish-when-clicked-save-close-4/

Best Marcel

July 24, 2019 at 1:46 am #4269377

Henry Chandra

Hi i need help from you and i have closed the ticket with Riffaz since i do not find it helpful. Kindly assist with the given information

July 24, 2019 at 7:23 am #4270983

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Henry Chandra,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please add me your PHP error log? WordPress includes a debug mode which helps reveal PHP problems.

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.
If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Please note that you’ll see everything, not only related to our Plugins.
This will most likely include messages from other plugins, your theme and sometimes even WordPress core. The messages appear all over the place.
Sometimes they appear right on top, but they can also appear in the middle of the page.

DOC:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Please report me the errors you are seeing.

Kind Regards
Marcel

July 25, 2019 at 1:50 am #4278155

Henry Chandra

My issue is NOT RESOLVE. Thank you!