Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
September 5, 2017 at 2:37 pm #1360291

Paul

Hi Guys,

You have released wpml 3.8 but now i have the same issue. Do i have to keep on using the function you supplied to us? or was this issue fixed in wpml 3.8.0?

Please setup a test install for us so we can show you the issue.

Best regards,
Paul

September 5, 2017 at 3:33 pm #1360403

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

This is not fixed yet. You need to keep using the workaround! As you know one of our developers is working on this case https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41373 and we are looking for a stable solution.
I am sorry but we are still working on this case, I will inform you once there is a fix for this.

Thanks

September 19, 2017 at 3:03 pm #1376726

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

This is just to inform you that this issue will be fixed in next release of WPML that is 3.8.2
I will post you again when it is available to download.

Thanks

November 1, 2017 at 4:40 pm #1418179

Paul

Thank you for fixing this guys! Sorry to get back to you so late on this. Have a great day

November 2, 2017 at 11:52 am #1418923

Sumit
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for confirming! I hope it is okay to close this ticket here.

Thanks