This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 16, 2019 at 10:55 pm

laetitiaS

I am trying to: Translate my CF7 contact form, but it disappers if I activate your CF7 multilang plugin. I tried to translate it, but a lot of duplicate fields are shown...

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:
Contact form translated

Instead, I got: French version

May 17, 2019 at 4:06 am #3831315

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I can see that the pages are showing the contact form 7 properly, so could you please explain the issue further, if you can add any screenshots showing the exact steps and problems it would be much helpful.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 17, 2019 at 6:59 am #3831671

laetitiaS

Let's see the field names 😉 Still in french

May 17, 2019 at 7:34 am #3831827

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

The details provided earlier doesn't work, so could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Thanks

May 17, 2019 at 7:41 am
May 17, 2019 at 7:43 am #3831875

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The login details provided is still not working, could you please confirm it once?

Thanks

May 17, 2019 at 7:54 am #3831937

laetitiaS

Ok, you have been blocked.

I reset the password with the one given above & got successfully connected.

May 17, 2019 at 10:23 am #3833369

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I can see the issue. I would also like to let you know that I tested the same steps on my test server and it's working so it looks like a site-specific issue.

Further, when I try to add the contact form to translation from WPML -> Translation management, it's not adding the form to the Translation basket. So, could you please try to add the form to the translation basket and retranslate it and let me know how it goes?

Also, could you please create a new contact form for testing purpose and see if that helps? You can translate only one field to see if that works.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated CF7 forms not shown’ is closed to new replies.