This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: User was not able to finish page translation, page is stuck at 95% translation. Solution: Increase MaxInputVars to 3000 should fix the issue and let the translation finish.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by petrS-7 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 9:44 am

petrS-7

Hello I have new website. I already translated some of the pages (e.g. hidden link) to english, but when I save completed translation, some of translated strings on the end are not save and I am still on the 95% of translation. I even cant see any original content on this site. I dont know if the reason is that the page is not completely translated..??

May 7, 2019 at 9:54 am #3756063

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I think that the value for (MaxInputVars 1000) is low. The classic translation editor tries to save all fields, and there are 1800+ fields.

Please increase the value for MaxInputVars to 3000 and you will be able to save the translation. If you are unsure how to increase it, please ask your hosting provider to help you with it.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

May 7, 2019 at 1:56 pm #3758955

petrS-7

Thank you for advice! It solved the problem.