This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.27 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 10:18 pm

gimmyC-2

I am trying to:

We have an initial batch of ten pages that were translated into German, French, and Italian by iCanLocalize. I've confirmed that the translations are complete and have been sent to WordPress, but they do not appear on the front end of the site.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

hidden link

hidden link

Instead, I got:

hidden link
hidden link

hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

These are the pages affected:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

June 19, 2019 at 5:33 pm #4053611

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and noticed the cause of your issue ir our parent > child page structure, for example:

In english you have this structure:

Consumer LED Lighting (First Level Page)
-Products (Second Level Page)
--Smart Series (Third Level Page)
---Nano Leaf Light Panels (Fourth Level Page)

In this structure only the 'Nano Leaf Light Panels' has a translation in place, no translations are made for the first levels pages, this is why you don't have the same url strucure of your default language. In order to see the exact same structure of your default language, please, make sure all the pages are translated for your secondary language.

Please, let me know if you need any additional details and clarifications. Have a nice day.