Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.45 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marketingS-5 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: luo.

Author Posts
October 19, 2022 at 9:01 am #12267389

luo

Please try these:
Edit your theme file \themes\sml\includes\blocks\related-posts.php, comment out line 121~123, for example:

/* 			if (isset(get_fields('options')['read_more'])) {
				$feed[$key]['cta'] = get_fields('options')['read_more'];
			} */

It works fine in my localhost with your duplicator package, see my screenshot read_more.jpg

read_more.jpg
October 19, 2022 at 9:27 am #12267933

marketingS-5

Ok I will try this later.
How about the issue 2? Thanks.

October 20, 2022 at 8:04 am #12276211

luo

About the issue 2: We need it to show in the TC version as well.

I assume we are talking about the Traditional Chinese version(TC version)
hidden link
in section "赋能各行各业成长", text:

Before RFID, we thought that every item shipped to the store would end up on the shop floor...

Where and how do you setup those text?

I have tried to edit above page, see my screenshot card-block.jpg, I don't see above text in admin side.

card-block.jpg
October 20, 2022 at 9:08 am #12276945

marketingS-5

Please visit the page below:
hidden link

The English section in PG.png should display as "我們憑藉過去逾35年來累積的零售經驗,運用專業知識為不同行業開拓數碼識別及單品級供應鏈管理的未來。" shown in the CNS.png. Don't know why it's not showing the translation. It works fine in simplified Chinese.

CNS.png
PG.png
October 21, 2022 at 4:48 am #12284131

marketingS-5

Just to update you issue 1 is solved by your solution provided. Thank you.

October 21, 2022 at 6:24 am #12284413

luo

Are we talking about the text
1) "Before RFID, we thought that every item shipped to the store would end up on the shop floor...
"

Or text:
2) Rooted in 35+ years of retail success, we leverage our expertise to create the future of digital identification and item-level supply chain management for diverse industries.

The second text display correctly in all three languages

The first text does not display correctly in the traditional Chinese version, can you confirm it?

If it is the issue, where and how do you setup those text? where are they from?

October 24, 2022 at 1:33 am #12296209

marketingS-5

Hi I confirmed that the second text displayed incorrectly.

The text was coming from the Case Study. I think there's something wrong that required you help. Thanks.

CS.jpg
October 24, 2022 at 9:24 am #12298695

luo

Thanks for the details, I am checking it with your duplicator package in my localhost, will update here if find anything

October 25, 2022 at 3:02 am #12304245
marketingS-5

Hi I'm here to report another bug:

hidden link

Read More is not translating into Simplified Chinese but it works fine with Traditional Chinese. I believe this is a similar issue we solved earlier. Please provide help. Thanks.

RM.png
October 25, 2022 at 8:51 am #12305621

luo

For the question:

I confirmed that the second text displayed incorrectly.

The text was coming from the Case Study. I think there's something wrong that required you help. Thanks.

I have checked again your duplicator package, it should be text:

Before RFID, we thought that every item shipped to the store would end up on the shop floor

Please try these:
Edit the post:
hidden link
In the post setting, section "Case Study Settings", change the text to what you want

October 25, 2022 at 8:52 am #12305631

luo

We prefer one ticket one question, for other new issues please check the new ticket here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/read-more-is-not-translating-into-simplified-chinese-but-it-works-fine-with-traditional-chinese/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.