Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.76 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Salsa-Trips 6 years, 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
January 28, 2013 at 7:05 pm #99969

Salsa-Trips

Creating a product and assigning a category "Promo" to it, to restrict the coupons => works
hidden link

Translating the product and translating the category to "Promotion" => works
hidden link

While applying the coupon "Salsa-Trips" on the english cart => works,
but on the GERMAN cart it is not possible to apply a coupon. There is ALWAYS the error X message that the coupon is not valid. It makes no difference if I just have an English coupon, duplicate or translate it - whatever combination I tried, it doesn't work!!!
hidden link
hidden link

This is very urgent for us, as our event is in 5 weeks and we distributed all the coupons, but now getting into big trouble, as the German page is not working. Please help or give advice.

WooCommerce Version 1.6.6
WooCommerce Deutsch (de_DE) Version 2.5.3
WooCommerce Multilingual Version 1.4
WPML Multilingual CMS Version 2.6.0
WPML String Translation Version 1.5.0

January 29, 2013 at 4:04 am #100011

Harshad
This answer solved user's issue.

Hello,

Can you please upgrade WPML and String Translation as well as Translation Management plugins to latest versions?

January 29, 2013 at 10:52 am #100138

Salsa-Trips

Hello,

Strange that the system doesn't show available updates (just) for WPML, but now I have updated all of them manually.

The issue is exactly the same. What else can I do?

Thank you

January 30, 2013 at 8:51 am #100411

Salsa-Trips

Hello,
can you please help?
This issue is very urgent for me!
Others asked about this bug, too.
Thank you