This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 2, 2019 at 4:16 pm

daneelM

Hello.

I have translated a number of custom posts all with ACFs.

Today I noticed that the most recent translations will not open correctly on the front end. It appears now that most of them do not appear. Everything seemed to be working fine the other day and I don't know what could have gone wrong.

See links:

hidden link (works)

hidden link (doesn't work)

I am using Oxygen. I had issues with the workaround for templates so I decided to create a network environment.

The issue could lie in either Oxygen or the Broadcast plugin. However, due to it not even appearing with the default template on main site I assumed that the issue would lie with WPML.

For example -(hidden link)

As mentioned before, everything was working smoothly until today on the subdomain site too until this morning (including the broadcast)

Happy to provide access and more information as required.

Thanks.

August 6, 2019 at 3:20 pm #4349089

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. Have you updated any information since you noticed it stopped working? Theme, plugin, etc?

Also, please go to WPML -> Settings and make sure that the custom post types are set to Copy and that the custom fields are set to either Translate or Copy.

Lastly, please try increasing the WP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated Custom Posts Not Opening’ is closed to new replies.