This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 7:48 am #3773855

konstantinosK-11

Hello, I have a website that has available 6 languages and before one week I added one more. I wanted to translate the footer that was created with the help of elementor. I did the translated for this footer but the problem is that the footer doesnt show in my website (it can only appeared when I added the shortcode of the footer manual). I have contact with elementor, they show it and they said that this is a WPML compatibility problem. I would like to know how can I solve this problem and showed the footer global in all the website like the other footers. Waiting for your answer. Thank you

May 9, 2019 at 9:06 am #3774375

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Konstantinos,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just had a look over the documentation of the YooTheme and I could see that there's an article about how you can translate the footer area right here hidden link. Also, I had a look at your website and I could see that there's a maintenance mode on it right now so I cannot check the footer part. Last but not least, have you tried to reach out the theme authors too? They might be able to help you out with this one too, since their theme is the one that combines all the Elementor blocks.

Thanks,
Radu

May 9, 2019 at 9:09 am #3774433

konstantinosK-11

Hello again, as I said the footer is created with Elementor and not with YooTheme. The elementor support told me that the problem has to do with your plugin. If you want I can give you backend access so you can see yourself.

May 13, 2019 at 3:18 am #3794595

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Konstantinos,

Can you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a little look at the footer and see why is it not showing up, please? I set the next reply to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated elementor footer doesnt appear’ is closed to new replies.