This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
August 8, 2019 at 10:06 am #4361653

matjazH

Hi.

I made some templates with the elemetor.
The main language is SLO (slovenian).
When I translate them into the ITA language, the links are automatically corrected to italian posts.:
.... /it/tourist-information/dove-rilassarsi-e-riorganizzarsi/piscine-alle-terme-spa-spa/

When I translate them into ENG language, the links are not corrected, but still remain linked to the main language slovenian post.
... /turisticne-informacije/kje-se-sprostiti/bazeni-v-termah-dobrna/

How can i resolve problem with ENG translations?

Thank you.

Br, Matjaz

August 8, 2019 at 10:46 am #4361995

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Can you search for this category slug in WPML->String Translation, delete it and retranslate those slugs and let me know if that helps.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 8, 2019 at 10:55 am #4362047

matjazH

I can`t find slug "turisticne-informacije" on category.
Search give me results - look in upload image.

August 8, 2019 at 11:08 am #4362171

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for the info, To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated Elementor templates don`t automatic change link to translated post’ is closed to new replies.