This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 12:30 am #4130661

johnT-22

I'm using WPML to translate Gravity Forms that are feeding data to MailChimp. The data is coming through fine from the English form but I'm not seeing data when I test the translated French form.

July 3, 2019 at 6:15 am #4132111

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

To debug the issue further, please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced.

More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

/*enable debugging*/
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

- Add it above the line

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ 

-Try to reproduce the issue.
-Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log using FTP, then edit/view the content of the file. Do you see any php errors related to WPML?

Then please check if this issue appears when:

- All non WPML Plugins are disabled except the plugins required to debug. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Sixteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Note: Please backup your site completely before doing this test.

Please let me know your results.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated GravityForms don't send data to Mailchimp’ is closed to new replies.