This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 10:00 am #3746735

media

I have a strange redirect on the Homepage (Italian Version). It keeps me redirecting to a page.

When I go to this page: hidden link

I get redirected to this page (404): hidden link

Can you give a look? I've tried to clear cache and make change some setting in the plugin but nothing happens. Thank you very much!

hidden link

user:
removed

pass:
removed

DEBUG log if needed:
hidden link

Kind regards,
Daniel

May 6, 2019 at 11:09 am #3747359

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thanks for getting in touch, I can definitely help you out with this.

Firstly, I would like to let you know that this forum is public, so please don't post login details publicly, you can ask us to open a private form so you can provide those details safely. I have removed the details from the ticket now.

I just noticed that you are using an outdated version of WPML plugin on your site. Since we add fixes and improvements as an update, it's quite important to update the plugin to the latest version before debugging/checking the issue.

Being so, may I kindly ask you to update the plugin to the latest version, it would also be nice if you can check the problem with the latest version and share with us the results.

BACKUP NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated Homepage Redirects to a Page’ is closed to new replies.