Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cristianoC-9 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
July 29, 2019 at 8:27 am #4297739

cristianoC-9

I am trying to: Translate 1 page from italian to English

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Content translated in English + Posts lists linking to other pages

Instead, I got: ON MOBILE ONLY FOOTER IS SHOWN .On normal screen page is ok but missing posts list used to link other pages.

July 29, 2019 at 9:03 am #4298019

cristianoC-9

Hi
in attachment screenshot of the problem

July 29, 2019 at 10:12 am #4298635

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Can you please check if the two blog posts are already translated? I also checked your mobile page (above link) over the Browser DevTools and with a mobile device and were not able to detect the problem. Can you please try to clear your mobile's browser Cache?

Please let me know.
Best Marcel

August 3, 2019 at 11:59 am #4334463

cristianoC-9

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!