We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Pierre-André Aebischer 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 10, 2018 at 8:05 pm

julieb-9

I am trying to: translate a website. The current language is french and I'm trying to add the texts for the english version. I clicked the "+" icon and translated some text from the «À propos» page, saved it and somehow the page in english was not created. Its not my first website with WPML and I never seen this haha

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 12, 2018 at 6:51 am #2726224

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I can see the page is showing translation correctly? Are you able to solve the issue yourself?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

September 12, 2018 at 8:12 pm #2728943

julieb-9

Somebody else resolved the issue for me 🙂 Thanks!

October 4, 2018 at 9:43 am #2787063

Pierre-André Aebischer

Hello, so what was the solution? (i am having the same issue) txs