This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by arnoldS-2 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
January 14, 2019 at 3:09 pm

arnoldS-2

I have translated many pages and they are not showing as translated and not showing the translated content.

hidden link shows content in English
hidden link does NOT show content

January 14, 2019 at 5:41 pm #3089191

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Unfortunately, I am not able to access your site due to the fact that the credentials don't work for me. Can you please edit the post above by clicking the "Edit" link and update the credentials?

Also, can you please elaborate a bit more on this issue? Is it happening to all pages, or just to specific ones? Is it happening to all languages or for just one of them?

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

January 14, 2019 at 7:07 pm #3089498

arnoldS-2

Thanks, the credentials work now.

The pages appear to translate in both languages however the status does not update for Hebrew. I had translated pages in Hebrew before a reinstall of WPML and the transalations seem to have been saved but the status for Hebrew doesn't update.

The Front page is Hebrew is missing a string url in the editor. The French has it. And both translated pages do not display the slideshow. The Slideshow and Galleries (throughout the site) should be displayed across all languages. In other words I will not display an alternate slideshow or gallery for another language of the same page.

I want to display the same slideshow for all language versions of the Home page in English, Hebrew and French. At the moment only the English works

Thank you.

January 14, 2019 at 9:50 pm #3089811

arnoldS-2

Update: I suspect the page and posts translation should be done manually do to the nature of the Theme and plugins. Would you kindly check this to be the case. Thank you again.

January 15, 2019 at 7:37 am #3091108

arnoldS-2

Update Error 500 when I try an update a page (pressing Update blue button)

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation::translate_images_in_post_content() must be an instance of WP_Post, null given, called in /home/arnoldszmerlings/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php on line 107 and defined in /home/arnoldszmerlings/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php on line 130

January 15, 2019 at 12:24 pm #3092696

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Can I install the "Duplicator" plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai

January 15, 2019 at 12:37 pm #3092805

arnoldS-2

Yes, please do as this is urgent. thank you

January 17, 2019 at 7:41 am #3100672

arnoldS-2

I do not want to tie up support resources for this issue. I have installed a site locally to further test. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!