This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by amelieB-3 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 13, 2019 at 5:03 am #3795195

amelieB-3

Hi, I also have a problem with one page: "a propos", I translated it but it doesnt display on the page in English listing, a suggestion? Thank you 🙂

May 13, 2019 at 5:05 am #3795199

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

As per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket.

Being so, I split the previous ticket and created this one. I hope you understand. 🙂

Regarding the about us page, I can see the about page is on the trash section, so could you please either restore it, this will shop the pages in the dasboard->pages section.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

May 14, 2019 at 12:49 pm #3806923

amelieB-3

Hello, I did restore the about page but then it doesnt display in my "English pages", it was created using another plugin cause i had issues translating with WPML. Now if i try to change the translation of the french page A propos, not all fields are available, that is why I am having problems with it and since it doesnt display on the English pages I cannot hard core change it. Any idea on that matter? Thank you

May 15, 2019 at 3:19 am #3811857

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

Since you mentioned it was created using another plugin, I recommend following the below steps:
- Keep a backup of the page
- Delete it and also delete the page from the trash
- Now re-translate it.

This should fix the issue.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

May 15, 2019 at 6:29 am #3812573

amelieB-3

Hello, thank you for your reply. I tried what you said, deleted completely the page. Now it says it is translated but still doesn't show in the English listing of page. I checked, other pages do display in the English listing if translated... I don't know what is wrong with this one...? Thank you for your support, it's greatly appreciated !

May 15, 2019 at 6:40 am #3812619

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I can still see the pages on the trash section, have you deleted the page from the trash too?

Also, as a test, could you please create a fresh new page and see if the problem exists?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 15, 2019 at 6:56 am #3812797

amelieB-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! My bad, it was really in the trash.... :/ this issue is fixed !