This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 2, 2018 at 11:22 am

ricardoM-22

There are pages that are 100% translated on the translation editor but translations either don't show up or are only partial, like in these pages:
hidden link
hidden link

It is only for ES language and maybe it has to do with the advanced translation editor that we have been trying out. But I tryed syncing translations in WPML configuration, I tried changing translation editor, I tried making small changes and saving again and nothing is working - the website insists in presenting texts in PT that are in ES on the backoffice.

October 4, 2018 at 1:26 am #2785975

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Please go to your pages and edit the page then use the language switcher at the top to switch to Spanish language.

you will get a notice , its ok to click "edit anyway"

if you examine the backend , within the page builder you will notice that the text is in PT and not in Spanish.

add your translation within there and then update.

let me know your results please

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated pages don't show text in another language’ is closed to new replies.