This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.83 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 3:52 pm #3943999

lemonsquash

Hi,

When I translate an article with the WPML translation editor it appears 3 times in a row on the front end. Last time you gave me a wpml-config file since it was not up to date. I'm guessing the problem could come from there

Here is an example hidden link

June 3, 2019 at 10:43 pm #3946381

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Have you tried saving the original content and translations again to see if the issue is resolved?

If the problem persists, please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

June 4, 2019 at 12:51 am #3946691

lemonsquash

Hi Bruno,

Resaving post and translation doesn't change anything.

When reverting to the defaull Twenty Nineteen WordPress theme the issue does not show and one translation only appears.

Reverting back to Uncode and deactivating every plugin except WPML and Uncode Core (which I cannot deactivate) still shows the problem (3 translations in a row). So this does not seem to be a plugin issue. The problem comes from Uncode which is supposed to be fully compatible with WPML.

hidden link

Now when I setup WPML with chat support since it did not work out of the box someone sent me a WPML config to add to WPML > settings > custom XML. Could the problem come from there?

Here's the config file I was sent hidden link

Pages work fine by the way. Translation shows just once as intended.

Yours

Julien

June 5, 2019 at 12:15 am #3955899

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Julien,

Thanks for the tests you did. So that I can verify this, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated posts appear 3 times in a row’ is closed to new replies.