This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by kostantinosK 1 year ago.

Author Posts
October 10, 2018 at 12:33 pm

kostantinosK

Hello, we have an English-Greek multi-lingual website. The products are created in English, then translated to Greek. I have already many products that have been translated and working properly. The latest products I added have difficulties.

When I translate the product following the same procedures as before I am not able to see the translated product either in its respective category neither on the search results. This issue happens with several products but not all of them.

Examples of the product page: hidden link
Example of the above product's category: hidden link

I was expecting to see the product in the category catalog.

What I have tried:
1. Disable multilingual translation and instead use the native translation.
2. Save the permalinks. Clear cache. Disable cache. Regenerate thumbnails.
3. Disable auto-id from wpml>languages.
4. Delete the translated product and re-translate the english one.

October 10, 2018 at 1:10 pm #2804367

kostantinosK

There was a bug displaying the product as out of stock even though it had available quantity. Solved by setting the quantity to 0, saving and then filling the previous quantity and resaving.