Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
April 25, 2019 at 2:47 am

isabelleP-2

As soon as I'm using a variation in a product, the translated product show Out of stock in the admin page and in the web site. I trien the advanced translation editor and the standard one with the same issue.

you can look at hidden link to see the original product working with variation. You can then check the hidden link that is the french version: always out of stock. this one had been translated with the standard translation editor.

you can look at hidden link and hidden link a product without variation: working in both languages. this one had been translated with the standard translation editor.

you can look at hidden link (original) and hidden link that had been translated with the advanced editor: same problem...

I looked at maybe every post on wpml that rely to variation that shows out of stock without finding the solution...

April 25, 2019 at 10:12 am #3681015

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Have you tried the following steps? Please backup your site completely before proceeding.

-got ot WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilinugal > Status page
-Click on *Troubleshooting* link on the bottom of the Status page(on right side)
-tick *Sync products variations* and *Sync product stock quantity and status* options and click on *Start* button
-check you are still having the *Out of stock* issue for the Products in secondary language

If the issue still persists, I would like to request your permission to install Duplicator plugin, build a package and download a copy so I can continue debugging locally and without affecting your site. Please let me know if I can proceed.

Kind regards,
Dennis

April 25, 2019 at 1:58 pm #3683139

isabelleP-2

I already tried what you're telling. As told, I tried a few things... all options from the troubleshooting page were cleared (all 0) but still have the same issue...

you can install duplicator and test on your side without problem. I really need variation to work for both products. If you see some configuration that can be done to optimize, Go On... your product is very nice but there is so much configuration options!

You already have access, so you can go forward with duplicator and try to solve!

thanks

April 26, 2019 at 4:19 am #3687555

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have successfully built a duplicator package and I will download a copy and try deploy it on my local machine. Then I will continue debugging your site locally and will give you feedback when I got some results.

Kind regards,
Dennis

April 26, 2019 at 7:18 am #3688279

Dennis

Hi,

I have escalated this issue to our 2nd Tier Support team for further debugging, because the bug still exists after the preliminary investigation procedures.
I will be working with the developers to find the cause and resolution and will keep you updated here.

Kind regards,
Dennis

April 26, 2019 at 11:07 am #3690193

isabelleP-2

Thanks for your help. Keep me in touch

April 29, 2019 at 7:57 am #3700771

Dennis

Hi,

Thanks. I will let you know when I got some news from our 2nd tier support team.

Kind regards,
Dennis

April 29, 2019 at 8:12 pm #3706497

isabelleP-2

How much time does it usually takes for 2nd Tier Support gives you feedback?

April 30, 2019 at 5:40 am #3707935

Dennis

Hi,

I have checked your issue from our internal ticket system and our 2nd tier support is still working on it and conducting some tests to find the cause of the problem.

I will updated you here as soon as I got some feedback from them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 27, 2019 at 8:31 am #3894729

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for waiting. The issue should now be fixed in WCML 4.6.3 which has been recently released.

https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog

Please update your Woocommerce Multilingual plugin to latest version. You can update it at Plugins > Add new > Commercial tab.

Note: Please backup your site completely before updating WCML.

Kind regards,
Dennis