This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
February 7, 2019 at 9:12 am #3169222

muneebI

For Problem two if you visit the backend of the homepage both arabic and english version and see for yourself by putting some lipsum in the testimonials in the ovec testimonial sliders they are self erased whenever i hit the update button even though the slides show the names of the clients of whom the testimonials are sliding. Similar thing was happening in the about page of arabic section hidden link so I had to work around by inserting an image instead of text. Please get back as soon as possible as I've already missed on many deadlines.

February 7, 2019 at 9:23 am #3169262

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

For the slider issue. I believe it is a Revolution Slider, please follow our documentation on how to translate it.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

If this does not help, please record a short video of your manipulation, so i can reproduce this error. I often use screencastify for this.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support