Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 30, 2019 at 10:44 am #4486661

attilaN

Hi Radu,

I have deactivated Wordfence (WP Rocket has been already deactivated). I installed iThemes security to replace Wordfence.

Could you please try migrating once again?

Thank you and kind regards,
Attila

September 9, 2019 at 12:28 pm #4537099

attilaN

Hi Radu,

I very much concerned about this issue might not be resolved, however you confirmed that the issue was on your side.

How can we move forward?!

Attila

September 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4537247

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Attila,

I just installed the beta version of the WPML plugin and it seems that the strings are back to normal now. Can you have a look too, please? I looked at this page, for example hidden link.

Thanks,
Radu

September 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4537263

attilaN

Hi Radu,

Yes, this is very much I have expected. How shall I (shall I at all) proceed on the live site?

Attila

September 9, 2019 at 1:14 pm #4537471

Radu
Supporter

Hey Attila,

I'm glad to hear that things are working well now! Sorry for this big delay but I wanted to wait for this beta version of the plugin to test it out on your website.

You can easily download WPML and String translation beta versions from here https://wpml.org/download/wpml-multilingual-cms/?section=changelog and here https://wpml.org/download/wpml-string-translation/?section=changelog.

Thanks,
Radu

September 9, 2019 at 2:32 pm #4538009

attilaN

Hi Radu,

The two plugins seem to be correctly working on the live site but an updated Translation Management is missing. See attached.

Thank you and kind regards,
Attila

September 9, 2019 at 2:47 pm #4538135

Radu
Supporter

Hey Attila,

You can easily download the latest version of the Translation Management plugin from here https://wpml.org/download/wpml-translation-management/?section=changelog.

Thanks,
Radu

September 9, 2019 at 2:59 pm #4538219

attilaN

Thank you, Radu. Let we see the live for a couple of days.
Attila

September 9, 2019 at 3:13 pm #4538449

Radu
Supporter

Hey Attila,

Please let me know if this issue comes back.

Wish you a fab one,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Translated strings do not appear after WPML upgrade / renewal’ is closed to new replies.