This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mohammed.

Author Posts
November 11, 2015 at 4:40 am #744039

phamH

I am trying to: try and try edit them.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: evn.info.vn (Menu).

I use WPML translate from English to my language in Theme option >> Menu (and another menu: Member, Portfolio, ... same), but then my language replace original language (English) in Them option >> Menu. And when I choose language In Top Navigation is English, text show is my language not English. I don't know why.

Please view attach image order by: 2 - 22 - 3 - 33 - 4 and see date and time on every images.

I expected to see: Original text when I choose language is English, but I see my language.

Instead, I got:but I see my language.

November 12, 2015 at 10:29 am #745008

Mohammed

Hi Angeloca,

To help you efficiently, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us:
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks.

November 14, 2015 at 1:56 am #746409

phamH

Hello Mohammed,

I need you help me.

Thank you.

November 16, 2015 at 12:32 pm #747022

Mohammed

Hi Angeloca,

Thank you for the information.

I looked into our internal queues and found that this issue is already reported to our developers and they fixed it in the next release.

We already launched a beta version of the next official release.
You can download if from the Betas section in the downloads page :https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

**YOu can test it in a test website since we don't recommend using beta version in a production website.

Thanks.

November 18, 2015 at 12:13 pm #748971

Mohammed

Hello

We just released a new version of WPML 3.3 that should fix the issue.
Remember to make complete website and database backup before upgrading.

Thanks

February 3, 2016 at 2:34 pm #803804

Mohammed

Hi,

I'm updating you that this issue is resolved in the current WPML version.
Please let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks.