This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to: remove scroll on my webpage, it is like my page is inside an "iframe" and cause of scroll.

Solution: The pages have the same width, the only thing that changes is that in English the page is shown floating left and in Arabic the page is shown floating right. I assume this is a configuration of the theme for right-to-left languages. Please see attached images.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 13, 2019 at 8:07 pm #4390533

sadafJ

I am trying to: remove scroll on my webpage, it is like my page is inside an "iframe" and cause of scroll.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: my design correctly

Instead, I got:

August 13, 2019 at 8:50 pm #4390669

sadafJ

Dear Sir , the issue doesn't solve . It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me.

August 14, 2019 at 12:18 pm #4394745

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
My name is Carlos and I will take care of this ticket from now.

I visited the pages provided and I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. I would like to ask you to visit the site using incognito mode and double check if the issue persists. I also recommend you to visit the site using different browsers to compare the result.

Note: Flush any cache memory that might exists.

Regards,
Carlos

August 20, 2019 at 12:23 pm #4423519

sadafJ

Dear Sir
My previous issue doesn't solve, I did every thing that you suggest.

1- I Have other issue and it is about "Gallery Module" , please compare 2 links below. English page is my original page with gallery but my translated page is not showing Galley.
Original Page in English: hidden link
Translated Page in Farsi: hidden link

2- Also my problem that I had before and sent you via email and with attachment is remain too. All my pages after finish 100% translate are shrink. It means the width of pages are smaller than original and my web design has error after translate. I observed on different browser and different PC and devices.

At present I have to other websites ( real estate website & Amazon services in Dubai ).
The Most important is Amazon branch website in my country. But It think with these issues , it is not possible to continue to work with WPML .

If there is any way to fix it please let me know. Because I stop to translate unfortunately.

I would be very grateful if you could provide me with any information.

Best regards
Sadaf

August 20, 2019 at 12:32 pm #4423611

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hello Sadaf,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

1.- As the issue of the gallery is different than the original I kindly ask you to open a new ticket describing the issue and the steps to reproduce it. This way we will be following the forum's rule of having one ticket per issue. This will also help future clients to find answers to similar questions while searching in the forum.

2.- Regarding the original issue. The pages have the same width, the only thing that changes is that in English the page is shown floating left and in Arabic the page is shown floating right. I assume this is a configuration of the theme for right-to-left languages. Please see attached images.

Regards,
Carlos

August 22, 2019 at 10:39 am #4438427

sadafJ

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

August 22, 2019 at 11:05 am #4438541

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos