This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Translated Woocommerce attributes filters are not showed in shop page

Solution: - Product is set as "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" in WPML->Settings->Post Types Translation

- Product Attributes (pa_cuisine-type & pa_diet) are set to translate in WPML->Settings->Taxonomies Translation

Using same settings fixed the issue.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 26, 2019 at 2:09 am

giovanniB-19

Hi, I don't know why the attributes filters are not showed in the translated shop page.
As you can see, i have all the filters on the default language page (French).
i have already duplicate the widget and make one per each language. Also, all my attributes are already translated.
You can have a look yourself at hidden link
thanks a lot

June 26, 2019 at 4:36 am #4088767

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in! I’m happy to help out.

Could you please go to WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status -> Troubleshooting and run the troubleshooting options especially the Duplicate terms ( please select attribute ) and let me know if this helps.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 26, 2019 at 4:22 pm #4094051

giovanniB-19

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. however did not work out
thanks

June 27, 2019 at 3:21 am #4096237

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It seems unusual, It seems like this error is created by some conflicts or php errors. I would need your help to narrow down the issue. Could you please provide feedback on the following questions as much as possible?

Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Thank you for helping us to pinpoint the issue. Feel free to add any further information you may have.

Thanks

June 27, 2019 at 5:46 am
June 27, 2019 at 8:32 am #4097949

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Could you also share the results of the #1

Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Thanks

June 28, 2019 at 5:51 am #4104617

giovanniB-19

Yes i can confirm.

June 28, 2019 at 11:07 am #4106773

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the info. To further debug this issue I would need to replicate your site on my localhost and perform further debugging, being so, could you please provide me a backup of your site so I can replicate your site on my localhost and perform further debugging.

To send a backup file you can use backups plugins, or use hosting services back up and send it using google drive, Dropbox, etc to us. If you can, I request you to remove the uploads folder from the backup as it will be easy to download due to the size.

I have enabled the private reply so you can send those links in the private reply. If you use some backup plugins installed and you created the packages, you can just provide login details and mention us, we can download it from the site itself.
hidden link

Thanks

July 7, 2019 at 6:14 am
July 8, 2019 at 4:36 am #4159021

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I have requested for the google drive access, so can you please grant it.

Let me know once it's done.

Thanks

July 11, 2019 at 9:33 am #4187953

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I debugged the issue further and noticed the following things:

- Product is set as "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" in WPML->Settings->Post Types Translation

- Product Attributes (pa_cuisine-type & pa_diet) are set to translate in WPML->Settings->Taxonomies Translation

Being so the issue is happening, so to fix the issue, either, set the product to translate and translate the product or set the product attributes to the same settings as product and delete the current translations.

This will solve the issue.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks