This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by patrickS-52 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 22, 2020 at 3:15 pm #6196585

patrickS-52

Hi this is business directory theme , that has a calendar feature that comes as an option for the business listings pages. hidden link

The site in question is in default ( English ) and in French...A user can create a business account in either language of the site, in which depending on their membership level , will have access to the calendar feature.

The issue is that even though we can set up the calendar in both French and English sides independently, , the calendar will not function properly in the secondary language ..I had contacted my theme author about this and I was told to contact WPML ....to better explain, I have created a video screen shot of the issue

hidden link

May 23, 2020 at 12:18 pm #6200979

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Please reproduce the issue here, using only the strictly necessary theme/plugin needed, nothing else
hidden link

Also, if you could provide a step-by-step explanation on how to reproduce the issue it would be very useful.

I need to warn you, though, that it might not be possible to achieve compatibility without the author's cooperation.

May 26, 2020 at 5:15 pm #6222341

patrickS-52

tx