Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
November 19, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4972777

rajaS

I am trying to: Translate a frontpage of this website, there is a text that has been already translated and was functioning but has all of a sudden stop when I click to translate to english. It seems not to appear on the translation editor anymore. On the same page there are other texts in read button I would like to translate but they do not show up in the translation editor too

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: expected to see they appear in the translation editor so I could edit them just like the others in the

Instead, I got: Instead I see no information about their whereabout need your help please

Best regards
Wilfred

November 19, 2019 at 5:44 pm #4974847

Amit
Supporter

Hi, can you please update to WPML 4.3.4 (and needed add-ons) and let us know if that issue was not fixed with that version.

November 20, 2019 at 1:03 pm #4980373

rajaS

Hi Again, the WPML has been updated with its Addons, but I still can not see these particular words (in red colour) in the translation editor to translate them. In this picture you could see everything is in danish but only the red coloured button in english and those are what i would like to translate

November 21, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4989093

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for updating WPML. Have you checked whether these strings are being displayed for translation within WPML > String Translation?

If you have already tested this but the string is not yet showing for translation in String Translation page, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translating a theme but some contents and buttons are missen how do I do it’ is closed to new replies.