This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maxL-15 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 27, 2019 at 9:59 pm #4469945

maxL-15

So, I just visited the cart page and contact page of several languages. They were all translated before. Somehow, they are not anymore (????!). Also the buttons in the cart quick view at the right top (View cart and Checkout) were (and are still) translated but not showed in the languages.

What is going on and how to fix this asap?

August 28, 2019 at 6:19 am #4471347

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Max,

Can you tell me if you moved the website to a new location, please? I tried to access the website (since I have access to the dashboard too, from the other ticket) but I get a Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server. message. Can you tell me if I should check a different link (now I'm checking hidden link) or if there's any change I need to do in order to have a look at it, please?

The translations don't just disappear so I'm sure that we'll be able to sort this out in no time.

Thanks,
Radu

August 28, 2019 at 6:28 am #4471359

maxL-15

Sorry, the site moved to the original domain. We went live with it yesterday due your great support. The new link is hidden link

August 28, 2019 at 6:57 am #4471489

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Max,

I checked the contact page here, on the original language: hidden link and the translation works fine too in English (hidden link) or German (hidden link). Can you tell me if you made any change to sort this out, please?

Thanks,
Radu

August 28, 2019 at 8:47 am #4472513

maxL-15

Hi Radu, I did English manually after the problem appeared. The German one you sent is in Dutch too. Only the title is German. The titles are all fine on the contact pages, the rest of the content is Dutch.

August 28, 2019 at 1:23 pm #4474595

maxL-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!