We have released WPML Beta 4.3.4. Before reporting issues please make sure to give it a try - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3.0 release

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ahmedM-19 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 9, 2019 at 7:32 am #3563607

ahmedM-19

Tell us what you are trying to do? trying to translate contact us page, sign up page and business page

Is there any documentation that you are following? hidden link

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

April 9, 2019 at 12:19 pm #3566695

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

In some cases, it is possible that those strings have been recognized but not associated yet to the String Translation panel for the translation. Please try the following steps after a backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Please increase the *MaxInputVars* of PHP settings to *5000* or more. Please check the following article for more details or contact your system admin/hosting provider for this purpose.

hidden link

2) Visit WPML>>String Translation
3) Click on the blue link at the bottom of the page: "Translate texts in admin screens »"
4) Look for an option similar to "theme_mod_WYZI", or something like that. Here you should find all the strings associated with your theme options.
5) Check the checkbox for your strings of interest.
6) Click on the button "Apply"(at the bottom of the page)
7) Now, all your selected strings should appear in the String Translation panel and you can translate those strings

Please check the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#admin_texts

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 9, 2019 at 7:01 pm #3570177

ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,
Thank you so much for response.

I followed your steps exactly and here in this screenshots (hidden link) all these strings appear and I don't know where I check so Can I check it all or what. Please help me.

Thanks,
Dodd

April 10, 2019 at 6:09 am #3572701

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 10, 2019 at 3:07 pm #3577709

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for the login information. You are using Contact Form 7 form in *Contact Us* page. Please do the steps described in the following documentation to translate the Contact Form(after a site backup).

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/

I have translated the *Search something* string from WPML String Translation Dashboard. Please check the attached images.

The User Registration form strings are part of *wyz_registration_form_data* String domain. I have tried to add it for translation from *Translate texts in admin screens* page, but it failed. So please increase the *MaxInputVars* value to 10000 and check you can add those strings for translation or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 10, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3581767
ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,
Hope you're doing well,

1- Contact Form> I saw the video you sent and follow the steps as you see here:
hidden link - hidden link - hidden link
and the page becomes empty now !!!

2- Registration form> Increase the *MaxInputVars* value to 15000 and add those strings for translation as you see here: hidden link
but can't determine to which domain I search for those strings !!!

3- business entry> i didn't get from you any steps.

Waiting for your feedback.
Thank you

Dodd

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-translating-contact-form-7/

April 11, 2019 at 4:35 pm #3590599

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for the updates. Registration Form and Business entry strings are registered for the translation. Please visit WPML>>String Translation and translate the strings. Then make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

For your kind updates, I have opened a new ticket for the *Contact Form* issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle a single issue in a ticket. It will help us to avoid discussing multiple problems on the same ticket. Thank you for your understanding. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 12, 2019 at 6:21 am #3595055

ahmedM-19

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!