This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 17, 2019 at 8:20 pm #4590947

romainA-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I want to create links and CSS IDs in English and French that automatically bring the user to a specific part of the corresponding page using a hashtag. For example, hidden link would go to the Academy section of the English version and hidden link would go to the Académie section of the French version. To accomplish this, I need to be able to translate the CSS IDs. I'm using the Divi theme and there's an option to add a custom CSS ID to any section, module, or row. In this case, I want to translate the Custom CSS ID of a row. See attached picture for what this looks like. The translation page doesn't show an option to translate this unfortunately.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

No

Is there a similar example that we can see?

No

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

It's password protected, so if you need access, let me know how I can privately send that data.

Thanks for any help!

September 19, 2019 at 5:24 am #4601369

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Romain,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Could you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this field and see how it can be translated, please? Also, a link to the page where I can see this link would be great too.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Translating Custom CSS ID in Divi’ is closed to new replies.