Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
November 14, 2018 at 4:43 pm #2907258

rakT-2

Translating Learndash quiz questions - can't see any option

November 15, 2018 at 12:21 pm #2909989

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

The LearnDash LMS plugin is compatible with WPML but only in the manual translation.
It does not work with WPML's Translation Editor. You need to chose 'Create translations manually' in WPML -> Settings -> How to translate posts and pages.

All contents can be translated like the following.

a) Create a course, lessons, quiz, etc.
b) Duplicate them
c) Make them 'Translated Independently.'
d) Edit translated contents

After having a long discussion with the plugin author, LearnDash 2.5.6.1 and latest WPML is compatible. Please note that it might be that some of the contents are not copied to translated contents, and that is expected since the author mark them as 'ignored'. We asked the plugin author to change that, but he refused cause it "may mess-up workflow".

I can see that the related plugins (WPML and its add-ons and Learndash and also WordPress) are not updated on your site. You need to update everything in order for you to be able to translate the Learndahs content the way that I've explained here.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

I'll keep you updated here for any news about the compatibility of this plugin.

Please let me know if you have any question about this issue.

Regards,
Itamar.

November 19, 2018 at 5:23 am #2918398

rakT-2

Hi Itamar,
Thank you for your reply. As you mentioned that it can only be translated manually, I was able to translate everything perfectly but I am facing issues with questions only. i tried duplicating as well but it only shows one view of content. Do you have any online chat or phone number so we can go through it real time? its really urgent and we need to deliver the project in two days.

Thank you

November 19, 2018 at 4:47 pm #2920533

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

We have now a new chat option when you open a new ticket. If a chat supporter is available, then the chat button will show. Please see the attached screenshot. You can try and see if the chat is available now. You can refer the chat supporter to this ticket.

Please make sure that you have updated the Learndash plugin to its latest version. I'm not sure about it because you didn't answer to this request that I've asked you. If you did update and you want to continue here, please tell me how to replicate the issue. You are writing: "i tried duplicating as well, but it only shows one view of content".
What do you mean by that?
Sometimes screen-shots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.
What do I need to do to see the issue with the quiz questions?

Thanks,
Itamar.

choose chat.png

The topic ‘[Closed] Translating Learndash quiz questions – can't see any option’ is closed to new replies.