This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
August 23, 2019 at 11:11 am #4446277

jamesB-48

i am trying to convert the pages in home page after translating .first i am not able to find second language of dropdown and second there is no increase in number of pages in japaness language

hidden link

August 23, 2019 at 3:53 pm #4448595

jamesB-48

Hi, Laura? Can I have a quick chat?

August 26, 2019 at 5:37 pm #4460611

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

sorry for the delay in replying. I asked for a second opinion on this but over the weekend we have reduced support.

I got some advice but logging again in your site I don't see the gear icons anymore, so I guess the issue is solved?

August 27, 2019 at 1:34 am #4461897

jamesB-48

Thanks for that. My developer talked with you in the last chat, but this is me, not-too-techy Jimmy B. I'm still having trouble with getting Japanese to appear on the page, and I can't get the Japanese flag at the top in order to toggle between the languages. Could we do a chat in live time so you could help walk me through it? Many thanks in advance and for all your help so far.

August 28, 2019 at 10:16 am #4473245

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

once a chat is converted into a ticket it's not possible to revert it into a chat.

Since this is a different issue, I'd suggest you open a new ticket or chat. We try to have only one issue per ticket, so it's easier for others to search the forum. This also allows supporters to be faster and more efficient.