This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 12:14 pm #3672581

christopheV-10

Hi,

I added a new product bundle in German and wanted to translate it into English. The Problem is that in the english version, 2 of the 3 products in the bundle are missing. Although they show up in the German version.

What should I do?

April 24, 2019 at 12:31 pm #3672735

christopheV-10

You can find the issue here: hidden link

April 24, 2019 at 8:34 pm #3676731

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @christophev-10, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Please try the following:
- Check if all products that are part of the bundle are translated to english. if not, translate them.
- Go to the edit screen of the product (original language).
- Do a small modification and save
- Update the translation.

It should update the missing fields. Please let me know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Diego

April 25, 2019 at 7:10 am #3679393

christopheV-10

Hi Diego,

As all products are already translated, I followed the second step. But still no success. Still 2 products missing in the english bundle.

April 26, 2019 at 10:21 am #3689723

christopheV-10

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you!

April 26, 2019 at 11:51 am #3690461

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi there,

This seems to be a new compatibility issue with the "WooCommerce Product Bundles" plugin. In these cases, these are the procedures:
- Install the theme/plugin in a clean installation and reproduce the problem in this new installation. So we can isolate it and do some testing without the interference of server settings or other plugins
- After this, I will check the problem in this new installation and look for a quick solution
- If I can not find a solution, I will forward the problem to our compatibility team
- The compatibility team will do some more testing and will contact the product author to fix the issue

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install + WPML/WCML. You can access it through this link:
hidden link - Through this link you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the plugin to this test install, setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options) and create some dummy content to reproduce the issue. Please note that we only need the plugin and the related functionality, you don't need to setup a entire website or clone your existing site.

After that, please send us clear steps on how to see/reproduce the issue on this test install. We will run some tests.

Kind regards,
Diego

April 26, 2019 at 12:01 pm #3690489

christopheV-10

Do I also need to add the subscription extension?

April 26, 2019 at 12:05 pm #3690515

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hello,

The less plugins we use to reproduce the problem the better. However if you suspect that the problem is related to subscriptions (e.g. the problem only occurs with products with subscriptions) you can install it.

Kind regards
Diego

April 26, 2019 at 12:20 pm #3690585

christopheV-10

Ok. It works on your sandbox. But except the one bundle on my website, all bundles work fine. This is what I dont get.

April 26, 2019 at 1:15 pm #3690903

christopheV-10

I just tried some things, and figured that when I delete the sofa, delete the translating and create a new translation, it works. But I cannot find any issue with the sofa. Especially because it works in German, just not in English.

April 26, 2019 at 1:25 pm #3690971

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

This seems related to some setting sof the product that is not being copied to the translation. Instead of deleting the translation, please go to the edit screen of the product with the issue (original language), do a small modification, save, then update the translation. It should refresh the fields on the translation. Does it work for you?

If not, I sent some instructions to replicate the website through a private message (previous answer), so we can run some tests.

Please let me know if it worked for you. If so, please send us clear instructions on how to see/reproduce the issue.

Kind regards,
Diego