This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
March 31, 2019 at 11:38 am

sven-erikA

I am trying to: I translated this product from Estonian to English, it has color variations but in English it doesnt show the price or the color options after i translate it.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got: hidden link

April 1, 2019 at 7:18 am #3504711

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I could see the issue on your site, and I fixed it. Please see the attached screenshot brush-en-ok.jpg. Here is what I did.
1. On the editing page of the product, I scrolled down to the Multilingual Content Setup section.
2. There on the custom fields section, I located the swatch_options field and set it to 'Copy' (it was on 'Don't translate'). Please see the attached screenshot swatch_options.jpg
3. I clicked the 'Apply' button.
4. I clicked the 'Update' button of the product.
5. I also updated the translation.
Now things work as expected. The swatches show on the translated English version of the product and also the price shows.

Could you please confirm that things work as expected now?

Regards,
Itamar.

April 1, 2019 at 1:06 pm #3508309

sven-erikA

How can i set it like this so this applies to all of the products? Or do i have to do this for all the added products sepparetly?

April 2, 2019 at 8:34 am #3514743

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've just checked a few of the English products on your site, and it looks like it is working OK.
For example here.
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Indeed the Tooted (product) post type is set to 'Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language' and I can see that currently only one product is translated (the product that you sent me the link to.) From now on when the fields that I've mentioned are set to 'Copy', it should work for any new product that you will translate.

please let me know if otherwise.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translating products, product price and variations dont appear in translated’ is closed to new replies.