Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
August 15, 2018 at 8:35 am #2645867

kimberleyL

I am trying to: Translate elements within the Raw HTML item used in the Bridge Theme

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: On the hover elements, there is text held within a Raw HTML element. When trying to translate the page, the section contains random data instead of the text to translate.

August 15, 2018 at 12:43 pm #2646437

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @kimberleyl, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Are you using Visual Composer? Is this element generated by the theme, plugin, or by some custom code? Could you please send me a screenshot of this element on the edit page screen (original language)?

Probably this shortcode uses an encoding, which needs to be updated in wpml-config.xml - https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Translating Raw HTML in Bridge Theme’ is closed to new replies.