This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.28 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
September 12, 2019 at 7:58 pm

ghilanA

I am trying to translate my page's content but there are some fields can't translate in the translation editor (classic or advance). I searched in your support forum and I followed the guide here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-cant-seetranslate-all-contents-that-created-with-wpbakery/#post-2641018 and some of the elements works done but not all of them as shown in uploaded image marked with number 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

Thank you

September 13, 2019 at 8:19 am #4566447

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

As my colleague was saying, it seems that this theme comes with some custom elements for WP Bakery.

Due to the language that it is used on this site, I am not able to find the shortcodes in the code for that content parts so that I can create the XML configuration code for you.

Can you please do this:

1. Go here (hidden link)
2. Click "Classic mode" (check screenshot 1)
3. Click on the "Text" tab (check screenshot 2)
4. Now please scroll and find the code areas that contain the content that you want to translate and send me a copy of the whole code or make screenshots for each of the content parts so that I can see which shortcodes (the ones in the brackets) are used so that I can create the XML code for you

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei