Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by massimoS-6 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 11, 2021 at 6:20 pm #8511249

massimoS-6

Hello,

the website is hidden link I am trying to fix this problem for a customer of mine
At the bottom of the page there are some widgets, and some of those instead of working with the /en at the end of the URL, work with the ?lang=en parameter
The link is hidden link it's at the bottom of the PAGES column
I don't know how to solve the issue. I have found that there is one link in Strings Translation that corresponds to the wrong one but I cannot edit it straight away, could you take a look?

I can send you an admin access to the site, but my client is paranoid about touching anything that is not WPML related (especially the caching plugin, except of course for purging the cache)

April 12, 2021 at 5:08 am #8513241

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Massimo,

I'm not 100% sure how the widgets from the bottom side are created but if they've been added manually there, you need to manually edit the links.

I tried to use the credentials from the other ticket but it seems that they are no longer working. Is there any chance that you could send them to me again so I can have a look at this, please?

Thanks,
Radu

April 12, 2021 at 5:19 pm #8519819

massimoS-6

My customer was able to solve the issue by himself. Thank you!