This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 5:13 pm #3737169

gustavoC-13

Hi friends, how are you?

I have a question regarding the plugin and I believe you can help me.

I'm using Houzez theme 1.7.0 to build a real estate site and I'm having difficulty translating some specific points from my site.

1 - In my website all the houses have the same name followed by the identification number. Example: IMÓVEL 001, IMÓVEL 002 ... I would like to translate the text IMÓVEL to HOUSE in the English version.

2 - I would also like to translate the unit of measurement of the land and the built-up area of the house. Currently it is as (m²) área construída and I would like it to be like (м²) built area

Is it possible to translate in an automated way?

I've uploaded images so you can pinpoint where I need to translate.

Thank you for your attention.

Guver

May 3, 2019 at 9:46 pm #3738131

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Please go to WPML -> Theme and Plugin Localization and scan the Houzez theme for new strings.

Now you should be able to locate a string for the theme options by going to String Translation and by selecting the domain for the theme. You may further use the text search to localize strings.

Further, by selecting the option "translate texts in admin screens" at the bottom of the page zou will be able to translate strings that have been edited or added tby zourslef inside of the theme options.
Here search for the theme options and locate the strings. Mark the checkbox and scroll to the bottom to apply.

The string should now be available on String Translation and you only need to translate them.

Let me know if you need any assistance. I have enabled your next message to be private in order to provide access.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Translating specific texts’ is closed to new replies.