This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I am trying to translate Storefront Powerpack titles (featured products) on the homepage.
Solution:
The missing fields can be made to appear in WPML → String Translation by adding the following XML configuration:

<wpml-config>
  <admin-texts>
    <key name="theme_mods_storefront-child-theme-master">
      <key name="sp_homepage_featured_products_title"/>
      <key name="sph_hero_heading_text"/>
      <key name="sph_hero_text"/>
    </key>
  </admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

to WPML → Settings → Custom XML Configuration area.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mohamedA-43 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 6:34 pm #4310199

janP-30

Hello, I am trying to translate Storefront Powerpack titles (featured products) on the homepage, but none of the resolved issues helped me to solve this. I need to translate this string "Vyberte si z originálních designů" that displays on the english version into English.

Thanks for help.

July 31, 2019 at 5:10 am #4311489

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Can you attach some screenshots and a link to the page where I can see the elements that you'd like to translate, please? This way I can make sure that we're talking about the same part and that I point you to the right solution. Also, it would be great if you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look there too.
The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 1, 2019 at 10:18 am #4320411

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Have you made any change on this? I'm asking this because I checked that field and it's empty now (please see the attached screenshot). If you want, you can add back the text and I'll help you translate it.

Thanks,
Radu

August 2, 2019 at 6:29 am #4327209

janP-30

It's back.
Thanks

August 2, 2019 at 7:36 am #4327725

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you look in Dashboard → WPML → String translation, and add the translation for the text that you're looking for, please? Now it's available on this page.

Thanks,
Radu

August 2, 2019 at 9:05 am #4328329

janP-30

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

August 4, 2019 at 3:26 pm #4336615

mohamedA-43

I have the same issue with StoreFront "Top Rated Products" and "On Sale Products"

They display in Arabic with English Titles even the translation is added in the String Translations page